DIY Cardboard Deer Head

August 13, 2018


This one has gained a lot of popularity 3 years ago but is still in style today. Therefore I took it upon myself to learn how to make this, and so I did, now let me share to everyone how they can make one themselves



  • Cardboard
  • Scissors
  • Xcto Knife
  • Glue Gun
  • Spray Paint (Optional)
You also need to download a deer head template, readily available at google images (Or use this one). Once you have your photo use Photorazor or any site or app that can blow up a small photo for printing.


Step 1: Print your template then cut them out


Step 2: Trace your template on your cardboard, then cut it out


Step 2: Assemble your pieces, you may use glue gun to secure each piece


OPTIONAL Step 4: if you wish to paint it you may cover the cardboard holes with glue gun streaks


OPTIONAL Step 5: Paint it


AND YOU'RE DONE!


I have a stock cardboard and glue sticks so basically all I spent are 100php for the spray paint

  • It's so easy to do, the hardest part probably is the cutting of the cardboard which is so time consuming but once you're done with that, you'll swift through the entire project.
  • I've also done a unicorn one for KhaleesiTheDiva's Birthday pawty but I was not able to take a photo. You can do a lot of these as long as you can find a template for it online. I saw a giraffe, lion, and rhino once.


Thank you so much for sticking with me till the end, I love to challenge so much, I'd love to do it again, and I'm currently redecorating my room/home office so there sure is plenty more to come. If you like this DIY make sure to visit my previous DIY Traveler's "I was here" corkboard


YOU CAN FOLLOW ME AND CONTACT ME AT MY SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook