Decades, Fusion Cuisine and After Hours-Joint in Baguio

March 04, 2018


Just a meters away from my favorite resto in Baguio, (Lemon and Olives) is this super well decorated resto that's a huge contender into becoming my favorite, Decades. Decades specializes in fusion cuisine and a lot of unique dishes that are cooked to perfection.


Coming in I must admit I was a bit taken aback because most of the things on their menu that peaks my interest are unavailable. I wanted to try that strawberry glazed ribs but it was not available, so we just picked randomly from their menu, and man we were not disappointed with what we ordered

Fried Tilapya with Green Mango Salad (P180php)

Fall Fusion (P150)

Can we just stop for a while and appreciate the food presentations, I mean just look at all of these, food presentation on fleek. I give it an A+

Malaysian Buttered Chicken (P180)

Not to sound repetitive but the food are seriously delish, my favorite out of everything we ordered is this salted egg prawn. However I wish they could have deskinned the shrimp already cuz the sauce is so delish, it's such a waste that most of it went on the skin or shell, whatever you wanna call it, of the sprawn which eventually ends up at the edge of my plate ready for disposal. We ended up scraping the sauce from the skin or shell of the prawn just so we can taste it well. 

Salted Egg Prawns (250php)

The Ambiance is amazing, the al fresco area is styled with these, Keneth Cobonpue-esque patio furniture and these huge random fabrics hanging on the beams gives it that bohemian vibe that goes so well with the location.


The inside is just as gorg. It's this huge maze like establishment, gives some dinners a private-ish dining experience. The place is decorated with mismatched furnitures that's done in a chic and stylish way.


I wasn't able to take much photos of the indoors because of the number of people dining at the time. On the basement is the after hours joint Decades is also known for, they have all sort of stuff there, there's karaoke, private-ish rooms, beer pong table, etc. I actually want to go back someday at this joint just to see how the scene is after hours.


The service is great also, they're quite fast, like literally there were plenty of people dining at the time so I kinda expected a slow service but on the contrary the service was fast. We got our order in about 5-7mins into ordering. Staff were so welcoming and are quick to adhere to all our concerns.


Oh did I mention they're pet friendly too? and they have a smoking area down below, so like A resto which serves delish food, alcoholic drinks, well decorated, pet friendly and has a smoking area? uhm YES PLEASE! I'm definitely coming back.


Decades Fusion Cuisine and After-Hours Joint
30 Outlook Dr S, Baguio, Benguet
(074) 422 9569

IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO STAY CHECK OUT MY BAGUIO PAD AVAILABLE AT AIRBNB [CLICK HERE]


YOU CAN FOLLOW ME AND CONTACT ME AT MY SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook