This is How We Celebrated the New Year of 2017 (Late Post!)

April 27, 2017


So this was our 2017 new year celebration, it was posted late cuz I lost my hard drive and have recently just found them. Anyway here’s our DIY party!

My Daddy’s home for the new year which is AWSM, my dad and I don’t always see eye to eye, but when we put our heads together we make an AWSM team that create these gorgeous parties. We were joined by my partner Jeff and my sister’s then boyfriend. 







We had karaoke on a projector screen, we sang the whole night, siping alcohol, puffing cigarettes, and grilling em food. Yum! I couldn’t ask for a better New Year Celebration than this. 







Oh and not to mention, my HS friends and I decided to go on a day trip to subic on the 1st of January isn’t it awsm?






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook