My 20th Birthday Escapade

December 08, 2014


This year my birthday was a Monday the 17th of November, which basically sucks because it's a school day. So my family and I decided to celebrate it a bit earlier. 



On the 15th of November, we went to Clark Pampanga, suposedly to go to paskuhan, however it was closed so we decided to just have a drink at some local  jazz pub at Oasis Hotel





I simply love Black Russian so We ordered one, however im not so much of a fan of their cocktails but their food is another story, their food was just Del-ish, their pizza was good, sashimi was good, heck even their grilled chicken ass is to die for

The next day November 16, I went back to my condo in taft only to be surprised by my dearest friends at exactly 12mn, with some gifts and a personalized heart shaped pizza from Yellow Cab.


I would say that this was the most simple yet fun birthday ever. Next year, for my 21st birthday Im planning on doing something socialy responsible.

--------

Follow me on Instagram! @khloeepadilla



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook