A Journey to Manaoag Lake

September 02, 2014



So here's a THROWBACK post. We travelled to Manaoag way back when (I already forgot, but more or less around December 2014) to have our photoshoot at the very very long and mysterious Manaoag lake. I was accompanied by my mom and sis, together with my forever best friends, Ken Simon, and Kissarine Maranon



It's my first time to travel just for a Photoshoot, It was sooo awesome and I hope I can do it again someday (I will actually but thats another post)
Model: Kissarine Maranon and Jean Padilla
Photographer: Khloee Padilla
Stylist: Dream Team
HMUA: Dream Team

Like KHLOEE PADILLA PHOTOGRAPHY on Facebook
Visit KHLOEE PADILLA PHOTOGRAPHY's Online Portfolio
Follow me on Instagram: @KhloeePadilla

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook