Family Trip: Bukidnon, Iligan, CDO

July 17, 2012

When my father returned to the Philippines, Right after my fun experience at Majayjay.  Me, dad, mom and sister went on a family trip at Bukidnon, Iligan, and Cagayan De Oro. We first arrived at Iligan's airport where we were fetched by my father's officemates then we went straight to bukidnon where we rode ATV's, Play Mini Golf, and My sister and dad ziplined. 









After an extremely tiring day we went straight to our hotel in Iligan, the morning after we went to Ma. Christina Falls. I alone returned to the hotel to meet my good friend Kimmy (who's a local there).




The following morning we went Cagayan De Oro via provincial buss and stayed at wonderfull hotel there, that night we strolled arround town to look for some food and we ended up at this hip place called the Missy Bonbon, it's sort of like a bakeshop who serves breakfast food even in the evening (my kind of thing)









The next day we went Cayak riding at white water river, which was  really enjoyable experience. Sadly i don't have pictures to show you cuz my SLR's not waterproof so I can't bring it there.

After the entire trip, exhausted as always,  I slept at the airplane ride back to manila.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook