Welcome to the Tea Party: UniversiTEA and others

February 02, 2012

I currently acquired an adiction for milk teas. From Bubba Tea up to Zen Tea. Whenever I go to a new place, the first thing that I often look for are the TEA SHOPS. So far I've tried:





  • Bubba Tea
  • Chatime
  • Cha Dao
  • Happy Lemon Greenbelt
  • Happy Lemon Trinoma
  • Happy Lemon Greenhills
  • HealTEA
  • Moonleaf
  • Simple Line
  • SereniTEA
  • Tea Central
  • Universitea La Salle
  • Universitea UP Diliman
  • Universitea Beda
  • Zen Tea


For this blog post I'm going to focus on one of my most favorite milk tea shop here in the Philippines, UNIVERSITEA. Universitea is a well known shop for it's cheap prices, proximity to campuses,  Delicious Tea's like; Wintermelon, Hazellnut, and Taro which goes perfectly with their Cheese Foam. What's also nice about UNIVERSITEA are their kind and friendly employees




 Last time I went to UNIVERSITEA, it was at legarda (BEDA Branch), I went with my friends, Kissarine and Sheron. Where we had the best time,  talking about our lives, taking pictures and writing on their FREEDOM WALL.












You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook