Welcoming 2012 our FIREWORK

January 02, 2012

Welcome 2012

There's been a lot of crap saying that the world will end in 2012 just because of the worsening disasters happening all over the world. Nobody knows for sure when the world will end. We'll never know when god might reveal himself, or the lands will sink beneath the oceans, or the vegetation will stop and all the people will die. One thing's for sure, only god knows


I spent my new year at my grand parents' home with my mom and sister, since we live at condominiums only it's a bit hard and sad to celebrate it at one of our small condo units. Even though we celebrated it on our province with the company of my grand parents, mother and sister it's still sad because my dad isn't there to celebrate it with us. 


last 2011 was quite hectic. I finally entered college life, studying at De La Salle College of Saint Benilde, where I'm taking up Consular and Diplomatic Affairs. There had been a lot of huge happenings on my life last 2011. The Creation of VD Modeling Group, The Breast Cancer Awareness Project, Fashion Show Organizing, College Parties, Out of the Country Trip, Running for Student Council, Photoshoots, Video Shoots, The Creation of The Fat Guy Project, Tri-Sem Education, etc. with a fast phased lifestyle a lot of opportunities have been rejected and turned down. but all turned out well


For me 2012 will not the end of the world but a year of starting fresh. Some will bloom, some will mature, some will fall inlove and some will rise. This year will be our FIREWORK (ref. Katy Perry) we will "let our colors burst" "you just gotta ignite the light and let it shine" "Cuz baby your a firework, come and show em what your worth as you shoot across the sky" "its always been inside of you, you have to let it through". I may not be some psychic or whatever but I'm very positive that  2012 will be a great year for each and everyone of us. we may not have the best day, week, month, but 2012 is going to be our year


Happy new year everyone!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook