30 Minute Shopping

July 30, 2012

Despite the bad weather, I decided to go to the grocery store at SM Manila to buy some veggies for tonight's salad dinner. On my way there I checked my planner to see what are my appointments and events for the week, seeing that there's three parties that I need to attend to. I went on a 30 minute shopping dash with only 2,000php left to spend. Here's what I got


Square Studs Leather Bracelet, SM DEPARTMENT STORE, 119.75php

Star Studs Leather Bracelet, SM DEPARTMENT STORE, 119.75php

Brown Multiple Leather Bracelet, SM DEPARTMENT STORE, 79.75php




Black Beads, SM DEPARTMENT STORE, 129.75php




Black and White Polka dotted necktie, FOLDED AND HUNG, 179.00php



Black and white Shoes, BENCH, 899.75php

All for 1,398php



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook